One of the Leading Penetration Testing Companies in Australia
Expert penetration testing services mimic how real hackers attack a web application, network or computer system by finding and exploiting vulnerabilities. We use a range of authentic ethical hacking skills and techniques to establish a security baseline and close security gaps.
“Regularly testing your defences using skilled, experienced, ethical Penetration Testers is the only practical way to know whether your business can withstand an attack, or if it’s wide open to cyber criminals” – Steve Byrne, Cyber Research CTO
Penetration Testing is a core skill at Cyber Research and we strive to be the very best at it.
A penetration test is a proactive, authorised attempt to evaluate the security of IT or digital infrastructure by safely trying to exploit system vulnerabilities. Penetration Tests simulate real hacking attempts to find hidden ways into your systems and applications.
Why do you need a Cyber Research Penetration Test?
- Stop a competitor gaining access to your company databases
- Stop confidential information becoming publicly available
- Secure online payment channels, financial channels and customer information
- Stop unauthorised parties gaining access to sensitive corporate e-mails
- Stop outsiders logging-in to your internal network and access systems
- Defend against your company website being defaced or falsified
- Get assurance that your internal, cloud or hybrid infrastructure is secure.
- Ensure confidentiality, integrity and authorised accessibility of your online systems.
- Reduce insurance premiums
- Reduce company director liability risk
- Mitigate potential for reputational damage through sensitive information loss
Why Choose Cyber Research for Penetration Testing?
When choosing Cyber Research for penetration testing, you will receive fixed price certainty and sample copies of our reports up front so you know what to expect.
Our penetration testing services are meticulous and relentless when it comes to ethically hacking the full IT spectrum including:
- Hosted infrastructure – internal and cloud
- Mobile applications – IOS, Android and Windows
- Corporate networks
- Web applications
- Client-server applications
- Payment systems
- Enterprise WIFI
Our assessments are vital in validating the efficacy of existing defensive mechanisms, as well as end users’ adherence to security policies. Our Post-Test findings and comprehensive recommendations give our customers precise information to enable them to close security flaws and gaps.
For more information about penetration testing contact us now.