Why choose the team at Cyber Research?
- We are specialists in all aspects of cyber security and Cyber Risk Management with a decade of experience working with clients across the globe.
- We have thorough expertise and experience in penetration testing and fraud investigation capabilities.
- Our multi-skilled penetration testing and security consulting team are passionate about delivering authentic results that go beyond just meeting a compliance requirement.
- We hold strategic partnerships with visionary global security software companies.
- We are members of Open Threat Exchange and Intelligence Community which means we are uniquely placed to access the latest knowledge and developments.
- We have Security Operations Centre (SOC) analysts to centrally analyse suspicious traffic, manage attacks, threats, and exposures.
- We have a global footprint paired with local delivery with employees, operations and clients across New Zealand, Australia, Asia Pacific and Europe.
- Proven track record with leading brands who trust our services.
50 Point Cyber Health Checks | Professional Services
Our Unique 50 Point Cyber Health Check assesses exactly how prepared your business is to withstand cyber-attack and is the foundation of your new cyber security strategy.
Beat the hackers and secure your digital environment by shoring up your defences early with Cyber Research Penetration Tests.
Our Cloud Security Service continuously monitors your environment around the clock from our Security Operations Centre (SOC). We provide Alert Triage and notify you of suspicious behaviour in real-time.
Managed Security Intelligence | SIEM
Cyber Research delivers round the clock monitoring of your cloud, hybrid and internal IT infrastructure from its dedicated Security Operations Centre (SOC).
Gain assurance that any attack on your infrastructure at any time is likely to be identified and mitigated in real time.
Our Managed SIEM Service at Cyber Research provides this cutting-edge capability as a fully managed service.
Staff Security Awareness Programs – Building your Organisation’s Human Firewall
We believe that making your employees active participants in business information security security through education and policy is the best security investment you can make. We deliver:
We believe that making your employees active participants in business information security is the best security investment you can make. At Cyber Research, we offer IT Security Training to help build a human firewall to protect your organisation from cyber-attacks.
Cyber Research provides IT security training that covers multiple cyber security topics such as Data Protection, Insider Threats, Malicious Links, Security Outside of the Office, Social Engineering, Mobile Devices the threat of ransomware and more.
Get in touch with us today
Our services are available to clients throughout Melbourne, Sydney and the rest of Australia. Contact our team of IT security consultants today to chat about your cyber health needs and how we can help you.